Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sabah mottosu: "the time is now"




The Time Is Now [Live] - Moloko


Bence artık zamanı geldi. Evet evet geldi çünkü ben sıkılmaya başladım. Roisin büyüksün! O sözler nedir öyle? Eski meski ama bazı şeyler iyi ise demek ki daimi kalıyor. Uzun uzun yazmaya gerek yok; Roisin anlatmış bile.

you're my last breathe
you're a breathe of fresh air to me
hi, I'm empty so tell me you care for me
you're the first thing and the last thing on my mind
in your arms I feel sunshine
on a promise a day dream yet to come
time is upon us oh
but the night is young

flowers blossom
in the winter time in your arms
I feel
sunshine
give up yourself unto the moment
the time is now
give up yourself unto the moment let's make this moment last
you may find yourself
out on a limb for me could you expect it as a part of your destiny
I give all I have but it's not enough and my patience is shot so I'm calling your bluff
give up yourself unto the moment
the time is now
give up yourself unto the moment

let's make this moment ...
last
and we gave it time all eyes are on the clock
but time takes too much time
please make the waiting stop
and the atmosphere is charged.
in you I trust.
and i feel no fear as I tempted by fear
and I won't hesitate
the time is now and I can't wait
I've been empty too long
the time is now the tender night has gone
and the time has gone let's make this moment last
and the night is young the time is now.
let's make this moment last

No comments: