Monday, October 22, 2007

I like...




I like it. This song, this beat, this "love is in the air tune", this mood, this moody happiness.


Şarkı bayağı eskidir, 30'lara çıkmaz o kadar diyeyim. Ancak epey popüler bir aşk şarkısı olduğundan hemen herkes bilir. Hele bir de Harry Connick Jr. ciks çocuk haliyle 90ların başında yaptı bir şeyler bir anda herkes cazz sever oldu.

It had to be you, it had to be you
I wandered around, and finally found - the somebody who
could make me be true, and could make me be blue
and even be glad, just to be sad - thinking of you
some others I've seen, might never be mean
might never be cross, or try to be boss, but they wouldn't do
cause nobody else, gave me that thrill - with all your faults, I love you still
It had to be you, wonderful you, it had to be you


whatever...

Güzel şarkıdır. Bu havaların şarkısıdır. Asıl favorim "When did you leave heaven"dır ama bulamadım yoksa koymaz mıyım şöyle havalı bir şey şuraya, Lisa Ekdahl'ın güzel sesinden.

P.S. Buna standart caz diyelim bir de nu-jazz var o da güzel o da bir havalı.

No comments: